Marine Le Pen, the leader of the Far-Right National Front, is ahead in the polls as France heads towards the first round of presidential elections..
Poll shows Marine Le Pen winning the first round of French presidential vote
- A daily opinion poll has suggested that Marine Le Pen will WIN the first round of voting when France goes to the polls.
However, the publication continued to show the far-right leader ultimately losing the French presidential runoff on May 7.
This year's election will take place in two rounds on April 23 and May 7, and although Le Pen is expected to top the first poll, anyone facing her in May's runoff is expected to cruise to an easy victory with about 60 to 70 percent of votes.(Excerpt) Read more at: dailymail.co.uk ...
- Photo credit(s): dailymail.co.uk
- UK Independence Party leader Nigel Farage has taken one step closer to backing Front National candidate Marine Le Pen in the French presidential elections..
- National Front leader Marine Le Pen has taken a commanding lead in the latest French presidential election poll.
- The French presidential campaign swings back into gear on Tuesday with most of the major candidates taking to the airwaves and the nationalist Marine..
- French Prime Minister Manuel Valls did not rule out Marine Le Pen of the right-wing Front National (FN) party might win the 2017 presidential election..
- THE French presidential race has been rocked after a opinion poll showed leader of the National Front party, Marine Le Pen..
- French populist leader Marine Le Pen kicked off her presidential campaign Saturday with the hopes of pulling off a Donald Trump-style upset in April.