Nearly two thirds of the public believe that migrants are not integrating well into British society, according to a poll.
Majority of Spanish Citizens Believe 'Too Many' Migrants in Country: Poll
- More than two-thirds of Spanish citizens think that their country accommodates "too many" immigrants, however do not widely support radical right-wing parties, the Elcano Royal Institute's survey revealed Wednesday.
According to the poll, 74 percent of respondents believed that the number of migrants in the country was excessive, however, only four percent considered migration to be an important national problem. At the same time, the issue of unemployment worries the Spanish people far more - 19 percent said this was a major problem for the country, along with corruption, economic issues and politics.(Excerpt) Read more at: sputniknews.com ...
- Photo credit(s): sputniknews.com
- A new poll conducted in the German region of Hesse shows that despite the slowdown in migrants over the last year a majority want a..
- More than 1,100 desperate migrants stormed a border fence just hours into 2017 in an attempt to reach Spanish territory from north Africa.
- A Muslim migrant in Spain has gone on trial, accused of murdering with a "religious motivation" six Christian refugees..
- GERMANY'S patience with migration is wearing thin in the wake of migrant sexual assaults and terror attacks, a devastating new poll has revealed.
- Most Germans think the European Union should scrap a landmark migration deal with Turkey, also scuppering negotiations on its accession to the bloc.
- THE far-right Austrian Freedom Party candidate is leading the first opinion poll ahead of the re-run of the presidential election as tensions escalate.