A truck rammed into a group of Israeli soldiers who were disembarking from a bus in Jerusalem on Sunday, killing four people and wounding 15..
Gaza Cleric: Jerusalem Truck Attack Permitted by Sharia
- Sunday's deadly truck-ramming attack in Jerusalem is permitted by Sharia law, a Palestinian cleric claimed to Breitbart Jerusalem.
Ahmad Abou Aklein, a Gaza extremist imam, said the attack that left four Israelis dead and another 17 wounded is allowed under Sharia Islamic law because "it targeted an enemy that occupied Muslim land. None of the casualties was an innocent man who lives in a land that is his own. None of the dead could validly claim that occupied Palestine is his country of origin."
"Compare it to a Chinese or an Iraqi soldier who comes to the United States or a European country and occupies it," he added. "Will they let it happen? Will they not resist in every possible way? This is what the hero did today, he fought against the soldiers of the occupation and killed them, that's all."
"Palestine is occupied by an enemy that kills our sons and turns our wives into widows, that's why our jihad is not only permitted by the Islamic Sharia, but by international law as well," he said. "Even the UN allows the sons of a certain country to occupy those who occupy their land."(Excerpt) Read more at: breitbart.com ...
- Photo credit(s): breitbart.com
- A truck rammed into pedestrians in Jerusalem on a popular promenade overlooking the walled Old City of Jerusalem on Sunday..
- Massive 20-ton sanitation trucks, weighted with an extra 15 tons of sand, will surround the iconic New Year's Eve celebration in Times Square..
- California: Police barricading 56 routes to Rose Parade with water-filled barriers to prevent truck attacksThe Pasadena Police Department will lock down 56 streets near the Rose Parade this year with water barricades, police cruisers and armed officers..
- Anis Amri, the man believed to be behind the Christmas market in Berlin was killed in a shootout in Milan, Italy's Interior Minister Marco Minniti..
- Former UK Independence Party (UKIP) leader and member of the European Parliament, Nigel Farage, has spoken out online and in person about the recent..
- AN ASYLUM seeker from Pakistan has been detained after 12 people were killed when a large lorry was driven "deliberately" into a busy Berlin Christmas..
- US president Donald Trump has condemned "Islamist terrorists" for orchestrating the attack, which has not been confirmed.