WikiLeaks has served notice it will enter the fray of the French presidential election.
Wikileaks releases CIA espionage orders for 2012 French presidential election
- Wikileaks has released three classified CIA espionage orders revealing details of an alleged seven-month long interference campaign by the agency ahead of the 2012 French presidential election.
The documents disclose that all of France's major political parties were targeted for infiltration by the CIA's human ("HUMINT") and electronic ("SIGINT") spies.(Excerpt) Read more at: rt.com ...
- Photo credit(s): rt.com
- UK Independence Party leader Nigel Farage has taken one step closer to backing Front National candidate Marine Le Pen in the French presidential elections..
- National Front leader Marine Le Pen has taken a commanding lead in the latest French presidential election poll.
- French Prime Minister Manuel Valls did not rule out Marine Le Pen of the right-wing Front National (FN) party might win the 2017 presidential election..
- A daily opinion poll has suggested that Marine Le Pen will WIN the first round of voting when France goes to the polls.
- The administration of new US President Donald Trump poses "challenges" for Europe, French President Francois Hollande told a news conference..
- Marine Le Pen, the leader of the Far-Right National Front, is ahead in the polls as France heads towards the first round of presidential elections..
- Former French Prime Minister Manuel Valls has called for a conference to address the question of refounding the European Union in his program..