The White House on Sunday asked the U.S. Congress to examine whether the Obama administration abused its investigative authority..
White House considers new executive order targeting unfair product dumping
- The Trump administration is working on a new executive order that would target unfair dumping from foreign companies, with a focus on aluminum and steel, Fox News learned Sunday.
The investigation is part of the president's plan to protect American workers and make good on his campaign promises on fair trade, and cut practices from foreign governments who use subsidization to make products cheaper, a high-ranking White House official on economic policy told Fox News.(Excerpt) Read more at: foxnews.com ...
- Photo credit(s): foxnews.com
- The White House is exploring the use of military force to deal with North Korea as the insular country inches closer to developing..
- US President Donald Trump signed three executive orders that would reduce crime against law enforcement officers and crack down on gang members..
- Two sources close to Bannon told me the former Breitbart executive chairman argued against the strike
- Trump, who often spends weeknights alone cooped up in the White House, has recently wined and dined some of the biggest names in right-wing media
- The White House estimates it will save $10 billion over 20 years by having rescinded 11 Obama-era regulations under a relatively obscure 1996..