A spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin has denied allegations that Russia co-ordinated with the Trump campaign..
Vladimir Putin 'Would Take Same Decisions About Crimea' Now as in 2014
- Russian President Vladimir Putin is keeping the situation around Crimea under personal control and would not change his decisions even if there was such an opportunity, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Sunday.
"He keeps the situation around Crimea under personal control and I am convinced that he would take the same steps and decisions [about Crimea] and would take the responsibility as he did [in 2014]," Peskov told the RBK media group.(Excerpt) Read more at: sputniknews.com ...
- Photo credit(s): sputniknews.com
- The Kremlin said on Monday it wanted an apology from Fox News over what it said were "unacceptable" comments one of the channel's presenters..
- Theresa May has used a major speech in the US to warn Donald Trump and his Republican party to "beware" of Vladimir Putin.
- On Thursday, Russian President Vladimir Putin called for strengthening of the Russian Armed Forces' combat capability, including shortening the time..
- In a speech that one-upped even some of the president-elect's colorful Twitter commentary, Russian President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday called Donald Trump's..
- Vladimir Putin has invited the children of American diplomats in Russia to New Year and Christmas parties in the Kremlin - despite the US expelling..
- Russian President Vladimir Putin says Russia won't be expelling U.S. diplomats in a tit-for-tat response to U.S. sanctions, as his foreign minister..
- VLADIMIR Putin has hit out at the rampant federalism of the European Union, saying many countries within the bloc feel uninvolved in key sovereign decisions.