Russia's President Vladimir Putin is expected to contact Donald Trump once he takes over in the White House to get his agreement on bombing targets..
Vladimir Putin says expects 'fake' gas attacks to discredit Syria's Assad
- President Vladimir Putin said on Tuesday that Russia had information that the United States was planning to launch new missile strikes on Syria, and that there were plans to fake chemicals weapons attacks there.
Putin, standing alongside Italian President Sergio Mattarella who was in Moscow for talks, said Russia would tolerate Western criticism of its role in Syria but hoped that attitudes would eventually soften.
"We have information that a similar provocation is being prepared ... in other parts of Syria including in the southern Damascus suburbs where they are planning to again plant some substance and accuse the Syrian authorities of using (chemical weapons)."(Excerpt) Read more at: ca.news.yahoo.com ...
- Photo credit(s): ca.news.yahoo.com
- Russian President Vladimir Putin canceled a planned trip to Paris originally scheduled for next week after France unilaterally curtailed the visit's agenda..
- President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia accused the Ukrainian government on Wednesday of plotting terrorist attacks in Crimea, and threatened to respond.
- VLADIMIR Putin is to send Russia's largest battleship to Syria in a bid to crush ISIS once and for all.
- President Vladimir Putin has ordered the withdrawal of Russian troops from Syria.