Police have closed streets between Baton Rouge Police Headquarters and I-12 where law enforcement officers have been shot.
Sheriff Clarke rips 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot!' as 'fake news' that led to police officers shot dead
- Outspoken conservative Sheriff David Clarke ripped the mainstream media narrative of "Hands Up, Don't Shoot!" as "fake news" that eventually led to the shooting deaths of multiple police officers.
The Wisconsin law enforcement official, who's been a strident defender of the Second Amendment and police, argued Thursday with lawyer Eric Guster on Fox News' "Hannity," saying that "fake news has a birthplace and a birthday - Aug. 9, 2014 - when this widely held false belief was propagated by the media."
"It changed America," Clarke said. "This anti-police sentiment rose out of this. What I call the bastard child of 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot!' 'Black Lives Matter' grew out of this thing. It swept the country."(Excerpt) Read more at: theblaze.com ...
- Photo credit(s): theblaze.com
- A peaceful protest has taken a turn after snipers shot ten police officers, killing three, according to Dallas Police Chief Brown.
- The man accused of fatally shooting Wayne State University police officer Collin Rose, 29, is charged with first-degree murder, the prosecutor announced this morning.
- Authorities in San Antonio say the suspect in the killing of a veteran police detective appeared at police headquarters prior to the shooting.
- In the midst of two controversial police shootings that have already stoked racial tension across the country, the state of Georgia has charged..
- The San Francisco police union boss sent a letter to the NFL and 49ers Monday denouncing quarterback Colin Kaepernick.
- On Saturday Night, mass riots broke out with demonstrators assaulting cops, burning police and other vehicles, and looting stores.
- Leaders from three West Side gang factions allegedly met last week to discuss plans to shoot members of the Chicago Police Department.
- Police investigating a notorious gang in a city on California's central coast issued a fake press release that the chief..
- For the twelfth year in a row, McAllen Police and their civilian Crime Stoppers program have reached out to the needy families..
- A new bill proposed by Texas state lawmakers Monday would make it a hate crime to target police officers or first responders.
- Police in Traverse City, Michigan have announced the suspension of Officer Michael Peters, after Peters allegedly drove a truck decorated..
- While not overtly ramping things up as much as the New York Police Department is tonight on the East Coast, the Los Angeles Police Department..
- More than 5,000 police officers will flood midtown Manhattan around the Election Day gatherings for Democrat Hillary Clinton and...