US President Donald Trump offered the vacant job of national security advisor to retired Vice Adm. Robert Harward, according to a media report.
Robert Harward turns down Donald Trump's national security adviser offer
- US President Donald Trump's choice for national security adviser has turned down the job offer.
Retired Vice-Admiral Robert Harward was widely tipped for the post after Mr Trump fired Michael Flynn on Monday.(Excerpt) Read more at: bbc.com ...
- Photo credit(s): bbc.com
- Donald Trump has lashed out at "illegal leaks" as the embattled president lost a key national security aide who stands accused of improper contact..
- Michael Flynn,National Security Advisor resigns over pressure from contacts with Russia in major setback for President Trump
- Donald Trump has offered retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn the job of national security adviser.
- President-elect Donald Trump's advisers want to invite Israeli President Benjamin Netanyahu to the inauguration or arrange a meeting of the two leaders..
- A senior adviser to Donald Trump said Mitt Romney's meeting on Saturday was an opportunity for the former GOP nominee to acknowledge..
- NFL wide receiver Mike Evans refuses to stand during national anthem while Donald Trump is presidentTampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans refused to stand during the United States national anthem before an NFL game in protest..
- Israelis who support the Jewish presence in the occupied West Bank were buoyed Thursday after a top adviser to Donald Trump..