The European Union (EU) is to open asylum processing centres in West Africa and countries on the southern shore of the Mediterranean because..
Red Bull Boss Slams Mass Migration & Forced Multiculturalism in Europe
- In a rare interview, Red Bull boss and Austria's richest man Dietrich Mateschitz has slammed mass migration and political correctness, warning they threaten to destroy Europe's true cultural diversity.
Speaking to Kleine Zeitung, the Formula 1 investor called the decision of key politicians to open the borders - which resulted in Europe's migration crisis - "unpardonable", noting that "if a company were to make mistakes on the same scale, it would have gone broke".
"Even then it was clear to everyone that most of the people [arriving in the continent] did not correspond to the definition of the refugee. In any case, not the Geneva Convention".
In the interview, Mateschitz took a stand against the "destabilisation of Europe", which he said threatens the "uniqueness of [the continent's] diversity and individuality with its different cultures and languages".(Excerpt) Read more at: breitbart.com ...
- Photo credit(s): breitbart.com
- Four globalist newspapers have teamed up to work on an 18 month project they hope will "show the human side" of mass migration to Europe.
- Aging and graying Europe won't close its doors to asylum seekers, as it needs immigration, the EU's foreign policy chief, Federica Mogherini..
- The Czech president has linked recent attacks in Europe to the ongoing influx of migrants escaping war-torn, poverty-stricken countries.
- Europe's "cup of patience" over migration is beginning to spill over, the Slovak Prime Minister said on Tuesday, following an attack on a Berlin Christmas..
- Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban on Monday defended his anti-migrant stance, claiming it's his nation's "duty" to protect cherished values in Europe.
- A number of European countries have seen their gun sales take off as people feel insecure after the recent wave of terror.
- A POPULATION expert has warned "large waves" of migrants are preparing to head for Europe - with a "tinderbox" situation leaving the continent..