Donald Trump will immediately deport the two to three million undocumented immigrant he says are criminals once he takes office in January.
US: Hundreds of immigrants convicted and not deported committed more crimes
- At least 121 killings within a four-year span were carried out by convicted immigrants who were not deported, according to a 2015 U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee document recently reviewed by el Nuevo Herald.
Every year, federal immigration authorities release foreign nationals convicted of crimes - including murder - both because the U.S. Supreme Court has prohibited indefinite detention or because their countries refuse to take them back even after immigration judges have ordered deportation.(Excerpt) Read more at: miamiherald.com ...
- Photo credit(s): miamiherald.com
- Donald Trump toughened up his rhetoric on illegal immigration, saying he would start deporting illegal immigrants right away..
- More than 100 employees of technology companies including Alphabet Inc's Google, Twitter Inc and Salesforce pledged..
- "We are going to stop people coming into this country illegally but we are going to be having people come into our country"
- Criminal street gangs - mostly comprised of illegal immigrants - are responsible for the majority of violent crimes in the United States..
- President Obama will urge his Republican successor to consider keeping in place his signature deferred action program ..
- Sen. Jeff Sessions defended Donald Trump Wednesday against suggestions that he supports a massive deportation force, arguing instead..