House intelligence committee Chairman Devin Nunes said Monday he's not see any evidence so far that Trump campaign officials had any contacts with Russian officials..
House Intel chairman: 'No evidence of collusion' between Trump camp, Russia
- House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) on Sunday said he's seen no evidence of collusion between President Trump's campaign and Russia.
Nunes was asked during an interview on "Fox News Sunday" if he has seen any evidence of any collusion between "Trump world" and Russia to swing the 2016 presidential election.
"Up to speed on everything I have up to this morning. No evidence of collusion."(Excerpt) Read more at: thehill.com ...
- Photo credit(s): thehill.com
- The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee said on Saturday that calls for a special prosecutor to investigate possible ties between Donald Trump advisers..
- Former Acting CIA Director Michael Morell, who endorsed Hillary Clinton and called Donald Trump a dupe of Russia..
- President Trump is "extremely confident" that the Department of Justice (DOJ) will produce evidence that former President Obama wiretapped..
- The House Intelligence Committee has agreed on parameters of its investigation of alleged Russian meddling into the 2016 presidential election.
- Report: Obama Intel Officials Used 'Russia Blackmail' Claims to Warn Israel About Trusting Donald TrumpU.S. intelligence officials warned their Israeli counterparts not to trust President-elect Donald Trump with intelligence secrets, citing alleged fears..
- President-elect Donald Trump is criticizing U.S. intelligence agencies over the leak of an unsubstantiated report that Russia had compromising personal..