Christopher Suprun Says He Isn't Only Republican Elector Who Won't Vote For Donald Trump
- Texas Republican elector Christopher Suprun has already stated he will not cast his electoral vote for President-elect Donald Trump, and now he says some of his colleagues will follow suit.
"As electors come forward, and I have had conversations with other Republican electors in particular, I think we will start discussing names specifically and see who meets the test that we could all get behind," Suprun told ABC News.(Excerpt) Read more at: westernjournalism.com ...
- Photo credit(s): marketwatch.com
- Republican Donald Trump isn't backing down from his comments about Mexican immigrants bringing crime with them when they enter into the United States illegally.
- Donald Trump tweeted this afternoon that he won the popular vote if you factor out "the millions of people who voted illegally."
- South Carolina Republican Gov. Nikki Haley said Friday that Donald Trump won last week because he ran against both political parties and called..
- A registered Republican voter from New York is attempting to sue Donald Trump for $1 billion, arguing the president-elect's campaign..
- A wave of Republican officials abandoned Donald Trump Saturday, but, at least for now, rank-and-file Republicans are standing by the party's presidential candidate..