President Donald Trump's executive order to ban citizens of seven Muslim-majority states from entering the US for 90 days, and temporarily freeze all refugee arrivals..
Nigel Farage disparages Muslim immigration, says Europeans agree
- Former UKIP leader Nigel Farage expressed anger at the European Union in a heated debate this morning (14 February). Farage stated that leaders are ignoring the true wishes of Europeans.
"Only 20% of people want immigration from Muslim countries to continue. Just 20% want us to keep on allowing people in from Muslim countries. Which means your voters have a harder line position on this than Donald Trump or myself, or frankly any party sitting in this parliament."(Excerpt) Read more at: euractiv.com ...
- Photo credit(s): euractiv.com
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau held a town-hall meeting in Kingston, Ont., on January 12, 2017, the first day of his cross-country tour to meet with..
- Examples all over Europe show that Muslims are not willing to integrate into local communities, living instead in Muslim-dominated no-go zones..
- Australian immigration minister accused of inciting racial hatred over comments on Lebanese-Muslim refugeesAustralia's Immigration Minister Peter Dutton stoked controversy this week when he declared it a "mistake" to bring Lebanese Muslim migrants..
- A prominent Israeli Holocaust survivor from Poland who lived through World War II as a refugee in Russia spoke out what he called..