FACIAL analysis of the Calais refugee 'children' who arrived in Britain from the Jungle migrant camp has returned results suggesting..
Figures show 465 'child refugees' were over age & lied to gain entry to the UK
- A STAGGERING 465 "child refugees" who were granted entry to Britain lied to officials to gain entry into the country, official figures have revealed.
A 29-year-old was among the dozens of "child refugees" who were taken given asylum in Britain after migrants lied to officials and posed as youngsters to gain entry to Britain, official figures have shown.
Some of those admitted were nearly 30-year-old and may have posed a risk to foster families and schools had they not been checked.
Figures obtained by The Mail on Sunday found that 50 local authorities from across England carried out 2,028 age tests between 2013-14 and 2015-16 and that almost one in four - a staggering 465 - were found to be over the age of 18.
It comes after concerns were raised about the ages of those allowed into Britain from the Calais Jungle.(Excerpt) Read more at: express.co.uk ...
- Photo credit(s): express.co.uk
- A member of Britain's House of Lords rescued from the Nazis when he was six years old, told AFP the anti-immigrant sentiment behind Brexit ..
- Rozana Radio posted a news report on October 25, 2016, entitled "Increased Child Tax Benefits in Canada encourages childbearing.
- The Austrian government has been medically assessing 'underage' migrants if they are suspected to be lying about their age.
- A Syrian asylum-seeker has been convicted of three counts of attempted murder for throwing his children out of the window of a refugee home..
- POLICE have launched an investigation after a gang of young Syrian asylum-seekers sexually harassed three schoolgirls at their local swimming pool.
- Nearly a fifth more migrants arrived in Italy by boat this year, setting a record and bringing the three-year total to more than half..
- The vice president of the Bundestag, Germany's parliament, fears that the number of Syrian migrants will double due to family reunification laws alone.
- A migrant home in a small German town is costing taxpayers more than €500,000 per month to house just 21 migrants, and other facilities are..
- More than 400,000 refugees are still without jobs in Germany while less than 10 percent are employed, the government's Institute for Labour Research (IAB) found.
- According to an Oxfam study, very few rich western countries have taken action to resettle nearly five million Syrian refugees living in Turkey..
- The head of the European Union border control agency says that about 350,000 migrants have arrived in the EU so far this year.