Gov. Greg Abbott on Wednesday made good on a promise to cut all state grant funding to Travis County Sheriff Sally Hernandez over a new..
Texas Governor Abbott to crack down with criminal penalties for sheriffs like 'Sanctuary Sally'
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott thinks sheriffs who advocate sanctuary city policies should be jailed.
The Republican governor is "taking action" as he said the state of Texas will "hammer down" on the actions of law enforcement officials who have decided to help illegal aliens escape federal immigration authorities.READ MORE: US orders embassies to single out 'populations warranting increased scrutiny' for tougher visa checks
"She has knowingly released from jail in Travis County people who have been either convicted of or accused of serious felonies such as sexual assault," he told Carlson, "sexual assault of a minor, she's put right back out on the streets."(Excerpt) Read more at: bizpacreview.com ...
- Photo credit(s): bizpacreview.com
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott is vowing to make colleges and universities in his state pay a price if they do not enforce federal immigration laws.
- Making good on the president's campaign pledge to target illegal immigrants with criminal records or facing charges..
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott is vowing to pursue legislation to "remove from office" any official who promotes sanctuary cities..
- The American Association of University Professors has endorsed the "sanctuary campus" movement seeking to provide illegal immigrant..
- Members of the hyper-violent MS-13 transnational criminal gang are bringing severe tactics like machete-hacking murders, rape, and scalping..