Abdulrahman Abunasir, a sex attacker who assaulted woman in Britain is trying to stay in UK as a Syrian "refugee"
Syrian refugee charged after 'multiple sexual assaults' at Canadian waterpark
- A 39-year-old man has been charged in connection with several sexual assaults that occurred at the West Edmonton Mall World Waterpark over the weekend.
Police were called to the waterpark at around 10:30 p.m. Saturday.
"It's fairly shocking," EPS spokesperson Scott Pattison said. "It's involved and traumatized six individuals and their families."
Pattison said all six girls were under the age of 16.
Soleiman Hajj Soleiman, a Syrian refugee and father of six, has since been charged with six counts of sexual assault and six counts of sexual interference.
The Edmonton Police Service Zebra Child Protection Section has taken over the investigation.(Excerpt) Read more at: globalnews.ca ...
- Photo credit(s): globalnews.ca
- According to an Oxfam study, very few rich western countries have taken action to resettle nearly five million Syrian refugees living in Turkey..
- One year after the first of 35,000 Syrian refugees landed in Canada, only half of all adults - approximately 9,000 individuals - have found work.
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wiped away tears after listening to a Syrian refugee recall their original meeting at Toronto's Pearson International Airport last year.
- A group of German activists made a map in which they sought to show a link between the presence of refugees and sexual violence..
- Germany: Syrian migrant says he has 'sexual compulsion' after group sexually assault teen girls at partyMIGRANTS sexually assaulted a group of 18-year-old girls and tried to drag one screaming teenager into an empty room against her will.
- A male refugee has been charged with the sexual assault of a young Nauruan girl, Nauruan police have said.
- The Liberal government's initiative to resettle 25,000 Syrian refugees from the Middle East to Canada cost the country's taxpayers nearly..