FIVE Afghan teenagers who gang-raped a boy in Sweden will avoid deportation because their homeland is 'too dangerous'.
Migrants Jailed After Woman Abducted At Gunpoint & Gang-Raped In Swedish Hookah Bar
- Two of seven suspects in a case of abduction and violent sexual assault have been jailed for four years each by a Swedish court, with the others released for lack of evidence.
The two so-called "stateless refugees" - so identified because they arrived in Sweden without identification papers and consequently can't be deported - have been jailed for the rape which took place in Malmo, Sweden in March 2016.
The court heard how the 23-year-old female victim was kidnapped at Gunpoint in Helsingborg, reports Swedish daily newspaper Expressen, before being driven 60 kilometres south to Malmo. The men covered the security cameras covering the basement of a Shisha-coffee shop in the city before taking the woman below - where she told officers other migrant men were waiting.
The men were described as having "exhibited particular ruthlessness and brutality".(Excerpt) Read more at: breitbart.com ...
- Photo credit(s): breitbart.com
- An Afghan teenager arrested on suspicion of the rape and murder of a woman in south-west Germany had already been convicted of attempted murder..
- GERMAN women are seen as "prostitutes" and "fair game" by migrants, a top political scientist has warned.
- Following separate incidents in which children were raped in broad daylight in the multicultural city of Malmö..
- THREE migrants have been arrested after a woman working for a TV documentary was allegedly raped at knifepoint in the Calais Jungle.
- A GANG of Pakistani teenagers have been arrested for allegedly raping a 16-year-old boy inside a migrant camp and filming the attack on their phones.
- Professor of Ethics Ann Heberlein has argued that blonde people in Sweden are subjected to racist abuse and violence from "people with a non-European appearance".
- Five women were sexually assaulted by a gang of asylum seekers in Germany as police say the migrants threatened to beat the women with beer..