Although more well-known for ABBA, Ikea and Avicii, today Sweden's international image is being tarnished by a much darker reputation..
Swedish Ethics Professor: Migrants Are Racist to Blonde Women
- Professor of Ethics Ann Heberlein has argued that blonde people in Sweden are subjected to racist abuse and violence from "people with a non-European appearance".
Ms. Heberlein, who appears regularly on Swedish Radio's "Thoughts for the Day" and "Philosophical Room", says blonde and Swedish victims of this racism choose to stay silent because "anti-racist" left wingers say that as a "privileged" group, ethnic Swedes have no right to complain.
Ms. Heberlein notes that when Swedes answer back to these "unwelcome overtures", they're met with further "abusive epithets and sometimes physical violence".
She addresses the issue of a recent incident in which she and her teenage daughter were standing waiting to cross a road when, from a passing car, a man stuck his head out of the sunroof to scream "f***ing blondes!"
Professing that, while always shaken after receiving anti-blonde abuse, she had "so far chosen to remain silent" on the issue, Ms. Heberlein recounted people's reactions when she decided to post about the incident with the passing car on Facebook.(Excerpt) Read more at: breitbart.com ...
- Photo credit(s): breitbart.com
- Sweden may be descending into a crisis as a new report suggests 80 per cent of police officers are considering switching careers due..
- Five women were sexually assaulted by a gang of asylum seekers in Germany as police say the migrants threatened to beat the women with beer..
- Police seek to increase its presence in western Swedish town of Trollhattan following the second night of riots staged by masked youth..
- The Somalian migrant who murdered asylum worker Alexandra Mezher earlier this year has been sentenced to psychiatric care in a Swedish court for manslaughter.
- Swedish authorities are paying Swedish youths to spend time with migrants and "asylum seekers", in an attempt to show that integration and multiculturalism can work.