SWEDEN'S open-door policy has 'WRECKED' Europe's most liberal nation as the Swedes turn against migrants amid an unprecedented rise in violence and sex attacks.
Sweden pushed to breaking point by violence amid migrant influx
- SWEDEN is on the brink of becoming a lawless state as the police force is losing the battle against unprecedented levels of crime and violence amid a growing migrant crisis.
The Scandinavian country is facing an existential crisis with on average three police officers handing in their resignations a day.READ MORE: Danish asylum chief is fired after details emerge of several female workers having sex with 'children' at migrant center
Since the migrant crisis began last summer, Sweden has been hit by a series of brutal crimes and violent incidents.
In 2015 alone Sweden, with a population of 9.5million, received over 160,000 asylum applications and the country is expected to take as many as 190,000 refugees, or two per cent of the population, by the end of 2016.(Excerpt) Read more at: express.co.uk ...
- Photo credit(s): express.co.uk
- A LEFT-WING Swedish lawmaker has condemned Hungary's EU refugee quotas referendum as voters in the country are set to deliver a resounding message..
- Professor of Ethics Ann Heberlein has argued that blonde people in Sweden are subjected to racist abuse and violence from "people with a non-European appearance".
- Sweden may be descending into a crisis as a new report suggests 80 per cent of police officers are considering switching careers due..
- Police seek to increase its presence in western Swedish town of Trollhattan following the second night of riots staged by masked youth..
- Although more well-known for ABBA, Ikea and Avicii, today Sweden's international image is being tarnished by a much darker reputation..
- The Somalian migrant who murdered asylum worker Alexandra Mezher earlier this year has been sentenced to psychiatric care in a Swedish court for manslaughter.