A LEFT-WING Swedish lawmaker has condemned Hungary's EU refugee quotas referendum as voters in the country are set to deliver a resounding message..
Migrants: 'Boredom' & 'Racism' of Locals Drives them to Arson In Sweden
- Speaking out in a frank interview with a local Swedish newspaper, a young migrant has explained how boredom and racism has driven him and his friends to violently vandalising property for amusement.
An investigation by the Vestmanlands Läns Tidning newspaper (VLT) into the frequent arsons that occur in the Swedish city of Västerås has come to a conclusive end, with a confession from a number of young migrant males regarding the destructive behaviour.
Another young man tells the paper by email - he refuses to meet the journalist in person - that he and his friends feel pre-judged by native Swedes, and are discriminated against. Complaining that when locals witness acts of violent damage they don't stop to consider the reasons behind it, he remarked:
"When a car burns everyone here thinks [the perpetrators] are animals and idiots. People don't know how young people are discriminated against every day... We only get noticed when the cars burn. I think young people are using it as a cry for help."(Excerpt) Read more at: breitbart.com ...
- Photo credit(s): breitbart.com
- Professor of Ethics Ann Heberlein has argued that blonde people in Sweden are subjected to racist abuse and violence from "people with a non-European appearance".
- France's Nicolas Sarkozy: Discussing radical Islam and the migrant crisis does not make you a racistFRANCE'S ex-head of state Nicolas Sarkozy has said he will not be silenced over Islam or migration despite attacks from opponents calling him a racist.
- Sweden may be descending into a crisis as a new report suggests 80 per cent of police officers are considering switching careers due..
- VIOLENT clashes broke out between locals, migrants and police as frustrated residents took out their anger at a nearby overcrowded migrant camp.
- French farmers and truckers launched a joint operation Monday to block off main routes in and out of Calais to call for..