Speaking out in a frank interview with a local Swedish newspaper, a young migrant has explained how boredom and racism has driven him..
Sweden's Medical Board: Only 16% Migrant Doctors Qualified
- Only 16 per cent of migrant doctors were approved to practice in Sweden following the National Board's first trial test for doctors from outside Europe.
Contrary to expectations that the migrant doctors would struggle most with a section testing their knowledge of scientific language in English, their performance in all the other categories was worse. All the questions were multiple choice.
Once the test is fully approved, results will be passed from the university to the National Board, which will then decide on the next step. The first trial cohort was comprised of 58 doctors from overseas, of which just nine were approved as being fit to practice medicine in Sweden.(Excerpt) Read more at: breitbart.com ...
- Photo credit(s): breitbart.com
- SWEDEN is on the brink of becoming a lawless state as the police force is losing the battle against unprecedented levels of crime and violence..
- A LEFT-WING Swedish lawmaker has condemned Hungary's EU refugee quotas referendum as voters in the country are set to deliver a resounding message..
- Professor of Ethics Ann Heberlein has argued that blonde people in Sweden are subjected to racist abuse and violence from "people with a non-European appearance".
- Sweden may be descending into a crisis as a new report suggests 80 per cent of police officers are considering switching careers due..
- Police seek to increase its presence in western Swedish town of Trollhattan following the second night of riots staged by masked youth..