The Somalian migrant who murdered asylum worker Alexandra Mezher earlier this year has been sentenced to psychiatric care in a Swedish court for manslaughter.
Sweden to Give Prison Guard Internships To New Migrants
- Asylum Seekers from the Middle East are being trained to become prison guards in a new program at the Mariefred prison set up by the Swedish government.
The new program, initiated by the Swedish probation and prison system, aims to see 450 recent migrants and disabled people placed in various internships that include prison guards, cooks and other jobs within correctional facilities across the country. Justice Minister Morgan Johansson visited the Mariefred prison where two Iraqi asylum seekers are training as guards according to the Probation service website.
Helena Lönnkvist who is the project manager for the program said, "trainees become role models, both in our own operations and for the relatives and friends outside the Prison and Probation Service. Our hope is that they will want to stay and go on to permanent employment."
Mohamed Gulied added, "We need to recruit and this is a good way into the profession," and said he hoped to receive more migrants into the program.(Excerpt) Read more at: breitbart.com ...
- Photo credit(s): breitbart.com
- A SECURITY guard and four migrants were shot and stabbed after a mass brawl erupted in a refugee camp in the port town of Dunkirk.
- SWEDEN is on the brink of becoming a lawless state as the police force is losing the battle against unprecedented levels of crime..
- OFFICIALS in the Swedish government have been accussed of "covering up" migrant rape and refugee violence for the sake of "appearing politically correct"..
- SWEDEN has moved to crackdown on migrant labour and make it more difficult for low-paid jobs to be offered to overseas workers.
- Campaign to Replace 'Standard Swedish' With Migrant-Inclusive Accent Launched By State-Owned CompanyState-owned company Lernia on Tuesday launched a campaign to replace the standard form of Swedish with one that's more inclusive of migrants..
- A drama teacher and actor has launched classes for "unaccompanied minors" among migrants in the town of Orebro, Sweden, helping them to understand how..