Following separate incidents in which children were raped in broad daylight in the multicultural city of Malmö..
Sweden: Crackdown on Illegal Migrants Cancelled After Complaints People Felt 'Uneasy'
- A promised crackdown in Sweden on illegal migrants has stalled, as police have agreed to stop asking landlords and communities to help track illegals in hiding following complaints that border control emails made people feel "uneasy".
A police spokesman admitted the U-turn, after several municipal housing facilities in Blekinge received emails asking for help in detecting migrants who are staying in Sweden illegally, reports Göteborgs-Posten.READ MORE: Canadian officials preparing for potential flood of Mexican migrants after Donald Trump wins presidency
"The people we seek are often hiding with relatives/acquaintances", police wrote in the offending email. Landlords were also asked to share information on properties at which they suspect there may be extra people residing.
Attempts at border control through the years have been hampered by Sweden's staunchly-enforced culture of political correctness. The previous, nominally centre-right government, fired Immigration Minister Tobias Billström after he said the vast majority of people hiding illegal migrants are not "nice, blonde, Swedish lad[ies]" but "fellow countrymen who are not blond and blue-eyed".
Billström's words were deemed "worrying", by Green Party migration spokesman, Maria Ferm, who said: "I am alarmed every time anyone makes a distinction between man and man."(Excerpt) Read more at: breitbart.com ...
- Photo credit(s): breitbart.com
- Only 16 per cent of migrant doctors were approved to practice in Sweden following the National Board's first trial test for doctors from outside Europe.
- Speaking out in a frank interview with a local Swedish newspaper, a young migrant has explained how boredom and racism has driven him..
- SWEDEN is on the brink of becoming a lawless state as the police force is losing the battle against unprecedented levels of crime and violence..
- VILLAGERS claim their home of 2,500 is being torn apart by the imminent arrival of more than 50 Calais refugees.
- A LEFT-WING Swedish lawmaker has condemned Hungary's EU refugee quotas referendum as voters in the country are set to deliver a resounding message..
- Professor of Ethics Ann Heberlein has argued that blonde people in Sweden are subjected to racist abuse and violence from "people with a non-European appearance".