An Afghan migrant evaded Austrian police twice in a 24-hour crime spree, assaulting numerous people before following an 18-year-old female student..
Sweden 'covering up' migrant rape and violent crime for the sake of 'humanitarianism': Journalist
- OFFICIALS in the Swedish government have been accussed of "covering up" migrant rape and refugee violence for the sake of "appearing politically correct"
Journalist Ami Horowitz has told Fox News people high up in the Swedish government are purposely covering up the prepretrators of rape crimes to protect "vulnerable" migrants.
Sweden accepted 160,000 asylum-seekers last year, with Fox News claiming only 500 have managed to gain employment - a mere 0.3 per cent of those who arrived to claim refugee status.
The filmmaker told Fox News' Tucker Carlson: "Sweden consider themselves a humanitarian superpower, perhaps the only superpower they could possibly qualify for.
"So they want to open up their borders up to everyone and anyone.
"From the onset of the refugee crisis, there was a surge in gun violence and rape - the statistics were clear.
"But locals were just said 'it was men, not refugees' so the majority in Sweden still want to have an open door policy. It's confounding, really."
He added: "The Swedish government try to cover up refugee rapes.(Excerpt) Read more at: express.co.uk ...
- Photo credit(s): express.co.uk
- Two of seven suspects in a case of abduction and violent sexual assault have been jailed for four years each by a Swedish court..
- Following separate incidents in which children were raped in broad daylight in the multicultural city of Malmö..
- SWEDEN is on the brink of becoming a lawless state as the police force is losing the battle against unprecedented levels of crime and violence..
- Although more well-known for ABBA, Ikea and Avicii, today Sweden's international image is being tarnished by a much darker reputation..
- Swedish Left Party politician Barbro Sörman has suggested that it's "worse" when Swedish men rape women, than when immigrants do so.