Britain's defense secretary says his country expects President-elect Donald Trump to "stand up" to Vladimir Putin once he's in the White House..
Russia denies it has compromising information on Donald Trump
- The Kremlin has denied claims that Russia gathered compromising information on US President-elect Donald Trump, calling them fake and aimed at damaging Moscow's relations with Washington.
"The Kremlin does not have compromising information on Trump," President Vladimir Putin's spokesman Dmitry Peskov told journalists on Wednesday, calling the claims a "total fake" and "obvious attempt to harm our bilateral relations".
The official, who was not allowed to publicly discuss the matter, spoke to media on the condition of anonymity. The briefing about the document was first reported by CNN on Tuesday.
Shortly after news reports were published about the briefing, Trump took to Twitter, saying; FAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!(Excerpt) Read more at: aljazeera.com ...
- Photo credit(s): aljazeera.com
- The shadow cold war between the US and Russia may finally be over.
- After years of icy tensions, the United States and Russia might soon enter a new era of allied cooperation -- thanks to voters..
- Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday said Moscow is ready to contribute to rebuilding relations with the United States with Donald Trump..
- Hackers working for the Russian government penetrated the Democratic National Committee's database and stole research on Donald Trump, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday.
- An election video from Republican front runner Donald Trump has hit a sour note in Russia, with the Kremlin saying it "demonises" the country.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Wednesday offered US president-elect Donald Trump "close cooperation" based on the shared values..