The relationship between the U.S. and Russia may be more antagonistic now than it was during the decades-long Cold War..
Russia declares U.S. relations are in "worst period" since the Cold War
- Relations between the U.S. and Russia are "in their worst period since the end of the Cold War," the Kremlin said Tuesday only hours before America's top diplomat was due to visit.
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is expected to travel to Russia from the G-7 summit in Italy later Tuesday for a meeting with his counterpart, Sergei Lavrov - an encounter that takes place against a backdrop of escalating tensions.(Excerpt) Read more at: nbcnews.com ...
- Photo credit(s): nbcnews.com
- RUSSIAN subs are patrolling the seas at levels last seen during the Cold War, it has been claimed today.
- Sweden is re-activating thousands of Cold War bunkers across the country as fears of a military confrontation with Russia build.
- Russian authorities have stepped up nuclear-war survival measures amid a showdown with Washington, dusting off Soviet-era civil-defense..
- Just moments ago we reported that in the latest escalation involving Syria, the Russian aircraft carrier Kuznetsov was now sailing past Norway..
- A spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin has denied allegations that Russia co-ordinated with the Trump campaign..
- Sweden's towns and villages have been ordered to make preparations for a possible military attack in the latest sign of the country's growing..