Any North Korea attack would be blocked from striking targets, the U.S. State Department said Monday.
Sec. of State Tillerson: Missile strike on Syria should be considered as a message to North Korea
- US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson says the country's recent airstrikes against a Syrian airbase should be considered as a message to North Korea.
"The message that any nation can take is, 'If you violate international norms, if you violate international agreements, if you fail to live up to commitments, if you become a threat to others, at some point a response is likely to be undertaken," he said on ABC's "This Week" on Sunday.READ MORE: K. T. McFarland has been asked to step down as deputy National Security jAdvisor to President Donald Trump(Excerpt) Read more at: presstv.com ...
- Photo credit(s): presstv.com
- Chinese President Xi Jinping has agreed to boost cooperation with the U.S. on trying to persuade North Korea to abandon
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson says the U.S. will work with China to counter North Korea's nuclear program.
- Military action against North Korea is "an option on the table", US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has said during a visit to South Korea.
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called for a "new approach" to North Korea after 20 years of failed policy.
- U.S. President Donald Trump told Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe that the United States was with Japan "100 percent"..
- Former US president Barack Obama in 2014 launched a cyberwar against North Korea's missile program but it has failed to make significant gains..
- The apparent assassination of the North Korean leader's estranged half-brother is strengthening bipartisan calls for the U.S. to re-list North Korea..