A wave of Republican officials abandoned Donald Trump Saturday, but, at least for now, rank-and-file Republicans are standing by the party's presidential candidate..
Pennsylvania Republican Party Registers over 243,000 New Voters; Including Almost 100,000 Former Democrats
- Almost 100,000 Pennsylvania Democrats switched their party affiliation to Republican in the past ten months.
CBS Pittsburgh reports that 97,607 Pennsylvania voters made the switch from Democrat to Republican since the beginning of 2016, whereas 38,020 Republicans changed their party affiliation to Democrat.
Since November 2015, the Pennsylvania GOP registered 243,139 new Republican voters.
The Atlantic magazine published a detailed examination of lifelong Pennsylvania Democrats staunchly supporting Trump.(Excerpt) Read more at: breitbart.com ...
- Photo credit(s): breitbart.com
- Nearly 46,000 Pennsylvania Democrats have switched to Republicans since the beginning of the year.
- Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) is giving some advice to leaders of his own party: Don't ignore the voters.
- Washington State GOP Party Chairwoman Susan Hutchison is defending Donald Trump's controversial comments about going after women.
- President Obama mocked Republican critics who see him as "Saul Alinsky" or "the Antichrist," during a wide-ranging interview with New York Magazine published Monday.
- The FBI and local police are investigating how at least 19 dead Virginians were recently re-registered to vote in this critical swing state.