President Obama said he's "fine" with his ObamaCare signature law undergoing some tweaks and being renamed "Trumpcare."
Chelsea Manning on President Obama's 'short list' for commutation: report
- Army document leaker Chelsea Manning is on President Obama's short list for a possible sentence commutation, NBC News reported Wednesday.
The decision could reportedly come as soon as Wednesday, the network reported, citing a Justice Department source.
Manning, a former Army analyst, was sentenced to 35 years in prison after leaking thousands of classified documents related to the Iraq and Afghanistan wars to WikiLeaks.(Excerpt) Read more at: thehill.com ...
- Photo credit(s): thehill.com
- President Obama said on Friday that criticism from the left wing of his own Democratic Party helped feed into the unpopularity of Obamacare..
- With Republicans set on dismantling his signature domestic achievement, President Obama sought to ratchet up rhetoric on how repealing Obamacare..
- President Obama said early Monday that he will deliver his farewell address next week in Chicago.
- President Barack Obama plans to speak out when he believes he needs to during the presidency of Donald Trump.
- President Barack Obama often cites numbers like these while boasting about his tenure in the White House: 15 million new jobs..
- President Obama marked his final Christmas in the White House by giving himself a pat on the back for his work to pull the U.S..
- The White House defended President Barack Obama over the U.S.'s abstention from a UN Security Council resolution condemning Israeli settlements..