Criminal street gangs - mostly comprised of illegal immigrants - are responsible for the majority of violent crimes in the United States..
Report: 820,000 criminal illegals in the USA
- Illegal immigrants with criminal records, the deportation priority of President-elect Trump, total at least 820,000, with most having felony and serious misdemeanor convictions, according to a new report.
Some estimates have suggested up to two million criminal illegals, but the numbers cited by the Center for Immigration Studies still show an enormous group larger than the populations of four states, Alaska, North Dakota, Vermont or Wyoming.
"Some estimates say that there are only 820,000 undocumented immigrants with criminal records in the country, including 690,000 with a felony or serious misdemeanor conviction," said that report.(Excerpt) Read more at: washingtonexaminer.com ...
- Photo credit(s): washingtonexaminer.com
- More than 6,000 unaccompanied minors apprehended by immigration authorities were released into the United States last month, according to new government data.
- Mexico's Human Rights Commission has issued a warning about the incoming waves of Haitian and African migrants arriving and on their way to the U.S.
- A series of false rape allegations have been made by illegal immigrants awaiting deportation at detention centers, DailyMail.com can reveal.