House Speaker Paul Ryan warned in an interview aired Sunday that Republicans will face dire consequences if they fail ..
Rand Paul predicts GOP healthcare plan will fail
- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Sunday said he does not believe proposed Republican healthcare legislation will pass through Congress.
"I don't believe so. I think there's enough conservatives that do not want 'ObamaCare lite,' " Paul said on ABC's "This Week."
"None of us ran on this plan. We ran on repealing ObamaCare because it doesn't work," Paul told ABC's "This Week."
Paul has dubbed the new GOP plan, released earlier this month by House Republicans, "ObamaCare lite," and has vowed to vote against the measures once they reach the Senate.
"I was elected in 2010 right after it came into place, to repeal it," Paul said of former President Barack Obama's signature healthcare legislation.(Excerpt) Read more at: thehill.com ...
- Photo credit(s): thehill.com
- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) hasn't been shy about his issues with the Republican health care overhaul plan..
- White House press secretary Sean Spicer said in an interview broadcast Saturday that President Trump is committed to the healthcare plan proposed by House..
- Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky on Tuesday said the House GOP's new health care plan "will not pass" and said a provision hiking premiums for..
- President Trump on Tuesday threw his support behind the House's ObamaCare repeal plan, expressing hope it will pass quickly through Congress.
- US House Republicans on Monday presented their long-awaited plan to replace the Affordable Care Act pushed by former President Barack Obama..
- President Donald Trump told reporters on Wednesday he will have a replacement for the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, finished in March.
- Republicans in the US Senate hope to move quickly and hold confirmation hearings for President-elect Donald Trump's Attorney General nominee before..