House Speaker Paul Ryan warned in an interview aired Sunday that Republicans will face dire consequences if they fail ..
Paul Ryan on healthcare plan: 'We're right where we want to be'
- Speaker Paul Ryan on Sunday said he is feeling optimistic about the prospects of passing the GOP healthcare plan.
"We feel very good where we are," the Wisconsin Republican said on "Fox News Sunday."
Ryan said he's also impressed with how President Trump is helping the GOP to "close this bill."
"We feel like we're on track," Ryan said, "and we're right where we want to be."(Excerpt) Read more at: thehill.com ...
- Photo credit(s): thehill.com
- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) hasn't been shy about his issues with the Republican health care overhaul plan..
- White House press secretary Sean Spicer said in an interview broadcast Saturday that President Trump is committed to the healthcare plan proposed by House..
- Rand Paul on Paul Ryan's Obamacare Lite: Speaker 'Trying to Pull the Wool Over the Eyes of the President'Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), a top conservative in the U.S. Senate, unloaded on House Speaker Paul Ryan's Obamacare 2.0 replacement plan..
- Facing the start of a conservative revolt over the GOP healthcare plan, Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) vowed Tuesday..
- Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky on Tuesday said the House GOP's new health care plan "will not pass" and said a provision hiking premiums for..