President Obama said early Monday that he will deliver his farewell address next week in Chicago.
President Obama Refers To Himself 75 Times In Farewell Address
- President Obama referred to himself 75 times in his farewell address Tuesday night, according to a review of his prepared remarks by The Daily Caller.
Obama heavily promoted the speech, penning a blog post about it and appearing in a promotional video in the days leading up to the address.
The president made a habit of focusing large chunks of his speeches on himself during his eight years in office.(Excerpt) Read more at: dailycaller.com ...
- Photo credit(s): dailycaller.com
- President Obama marked his final Christmas in the White House by giving himself a pat on the back for his work to pull the U.S..
- The White House defended President Barack Obama over the U.S.'s abstention from a UN Security Council resolution condemning Israeli settlements..
- Former Gov. Rod Blagojevich is seeking a presidential commutation, according to a spokeswoman for the U.S. Department of Justice.
- A former constitutional law professor criticized the Electoral College system on Friday, saying that it is a "vestige" of an "earlier vision"..
- President Obama claimed at a press conference Friday that America is stronger and more prosperous now than when he first took office in 2009.
- President Barack Obama allowed US sanctions against Iran to be renewed on Thursday, but in a surprise move declined to actually sign..