President Barack Obama said Saturday night he will take it as a "personal insult" if the African-American community fails to turn out for the presidential..
Michelle embraces George W Bush as President Obama opens up the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History
- First Lady Michelle Obama and Former President George W Bush shared a sweet embrace at the opening of the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture on Saturday.
Michelle grasped Bush's hand as they both smiled before Obama took the stage to deliver the final speech to officially open the museum, which has been in the works since 2003.
The slave block, where thousands of men and women had been bought and sold, had a plaque next to it, commemorating the speeches of General Andrew Jackson and Henry Clay in 1830.
'Consider what this artifact tells us about history, about how its told, about what can be cast aside,' Obama began.(Excerpt) Read more at: dailymail.co.uk ...
- Photo credit(s): dailymail.co.uk
- The standards of living of the Hispanic and African American communities in the United States plummeted during President Barack Obama's years in office.
- Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan tore into President Barack Obama over the weekend, saying the outgoing commander in chief has favored Israel..
- President Barack Obama on Sunday marked the 15th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks by calling on Americans to embrace the nation's character..
- On his second visit to Michigan in two weeks, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Friday blasted Democratic policies.
- Donald Trump made a pitch to African-American voters, saying Democrats had "betrayed" them and pledged he would revitalize impoverished urban communities.
- For the first time in his presidency, a majority of Americans believe race relations have gotten worse under President Obama.
- President Barack Obama on Friday celebrated the pending opening of the Smithsonian's new African-American museum and said the institution..
- The hard-hitting criticism - drawing a comparison between modern police behavior and mob killings of blacks in the 19th and 20th centuries..
- PRESIDENT Rodrigo Duterte said Friday that he had tasked Philippine National Police chief Ronald dela Rosa to send a team to the United States..
- The Mariners announced on Friday that Clevenger would be suspended for the rest of the season without pay
- The White House said Thursday that protesters angered by the fatal police shooting of a black man in Charlotte, North Carolina, are raising "legitimate" concerns..
- A Republican congressman who represents the Charlotte area said Thursday that people are protesting in the city because they "hate white people."