Sister of Muslim hate crime hoaxer Yasmin Seweid blames the NYPD
- The sister of the Muslim teen who lied about being harassed to avoid parental punishment for breaking curfew posted a Facebook rant blaming the NYPD and the media for her sister's lies.
Sara Seweid made the post Thursday morning and wrote "the NYPD should have never been involved in the first place even if the incident did happen. It became super clear to me these past two weeks that the police's first instinct is to doubt your story and try to disprove it."
She was arrested and charged with obstructing governmental administration and filing a false report, according to a high-ranking police source.
"I'm not excusing what my sister did," Sara wrote in the post. "I was horrified yesterday and I'm still trying to grapple with the facts. Things snowballed out of our control because of the media... reporters made things so much worse for our family."
She said anti-Trump posts made by her family on their Facebook pages forced the cops and the media to discredit their story.
"I had more than one cop tell me that they've looked through all our social media... and it doesn't look good that we've been vocal about certain issues they perceive to be anti -trump, anti-white and even anti-men."(Excerpt) Read more at: nypost.com ...
- Photo credit(s): nypost.com
- Florida man Vincent Palmer fakes Trump-inspired hate crime & own abduction after setting woman's car on fire: policeA Florida man is accused of setting his girlfriend's car on fire and staging it as a Donald Trump-inspired hate crime before faking his own..
- Four black individuals have now been charged in the brutal beating of a Chicago man, all while clearly shouting "white boy" and "he voted Trump,"..
- A 23-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of committing a hate crime and arson in connection with a Southern California mosque fire.