North Korea: US & South Korea drills may lead to 'actual war'
- North Korea has warned that US and South Korean joint military exercises could result in "actual war."
North Korean diplomat Ju Yong Choi described the joint military exercises as "massive, unprecedented" and a "major cause of escalation of tension that might turn into actual war," reported Reuters.
The latest comments come amid rising tensions on the peninsula, with the US deploying the first elements of its anti-missile defence system to South Korea.
In response, US Disarmament Ambassador Robert Wood said North Korea was "a pariah, an outlier" which violated international laws with its ballistic missile and nuclear tests.(Excerpt) Read more at: rt.com ...
- Photo credit(s): rt.com
- China, facing criticism that it is not doing enough to pressure North Korea to drop its nuclear program, said Monday that the root cause..
- JAPANESE people are bracing themselves for nuclear attack with chilling advise on what to do if Kim Jong-un presses the red button.
- North Korea's state radio station began broadcasting encrypted messages early Sunday morning, reports Yonhap News Agency.
- North Korean state media has said that US sanctions on Kim Jon-un is a declaration of war.