President Donald Trump insisted early Saturday that he would bring the price of his planned Mexican border wall "way down,"..
Nancy Pelosi Says Border Wall 'Undermines Who We Are As a Country'
- Building a border wall "undermines who we are as a country," House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) told a news conference on Thursday. She said she is "opposed to the wall" -- "politically, substantively, officially, spiritually, religiously, personally."
She also described recent ICE raids across the country as "another assault on our values."(Excerpt) Read more at: cnsnews.com ...
- Photo credit(s): cnsnews.com
- President Donald Trump on Wednesday said that the US is in the process of designing the wall on its southern border with Mexico.
- Retired Gen. John Kelly, the secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, told Congress on Tuesday that he expects that construction of a wall..
- Donald Trump's home state would no longer do business with companies working on the Republican president's border wall under a proposal announced Thursday..
- The chief of the US Border Patrol, Mark Morgan, has left the agency that will be in charge of building a wall on US-Mexico border..
- President-elect Donald Trump's transition team is engaged in active discussions with the US Army Corps of Engineers and Interior Department to begin..