San Antonio's police chief has disciplined 23 officers who donned Donald Trump "Make America Great Again" caps while on duty and in uniform.
Michigan Officer Michael Peters Suspended for Driving With Confederate Flag Near Anti-Trump Protest, Police Say
- Police in Traverse City, Michigan have announced the suspension of Officer Michael Peters, after Peters allegedly drove a truck decorated with a Confederate flag near a "Love Trumps Hate" rally. The event was protesting the election of Donald Trump.
Peters was allegedly off-duty when he drove to the rally with the flag affixed to his truck, parked, and drank a beer.(Excerpt) Read more at: lawnewz.com ...
- Photo credit(s): lawnewz.com
- The nation's largest police union on Friday endorsed Donald Trump for president, lauding his commitment to police officers.
- The suspect arrested in connection to the shooting of two San Diego police officers and a potential suspect were identified Friday.
- Rudy Giuliani called the DNC Convention "the most anti-police, anti-law enforcement convention I have ever seen in my whole life."