San Antonio's police chief has disciplined 23 officers who donned Donald Trump "Make America Great Again" caps while on duty and in uniform.
Michigan Officer Michael Peters Suspended for Driving With Confederate Flag Near Anti-Trump Protest, Police Say
- Police in Traverse City, Michigan have announced the suspension of Officer Michael Peters, after Peters allegedly drove a truck decorated with a Confederate flag near a "Love Trumps Hate" rally. The event was protesting the election of Donald Trump.
Peters was allegedly off-duty when he drove to the rally with the flag affixed to his truck, parked, and drank a beer.(Excerpt) Read more at: lawnewz.com ...
- Photo credit(s): lawnewz.com
- The nation's largest police union on Friday endorsed Donald Trump for president, lauding his commitment to police officers.
- The suspect arrested in connection to the shooting of two San Diego police officers and a potential suspect were identified Friday.
- Rudy Giuliani called the DNC Convention "the most anti-police, anti-law enforcement convention I have ever seen in my whole life."
- While not overtly ramping things up as much as the New York Police Department is tonight on the East Coast, the Los Angeles Police Department..
- More than 5,000 police officers will flood midtown Manhattan around the Election Day gatherings for Democrat Hillary Clinton and...
- The Sioux tribe has said that the proposed $3.7 billion pipeline will desecrate sacred lands and burial grounds, and devastate local wildlife and water sources
- Three in four Americans (76 percent) say they have 'a great deal' of respect for the police in their area, up 12 percentage points..
- A patriotic, pre-game celebration honoring law enforcement and first responders at a high school football game has drawn the ire..
- Detroit Police Chief James Craig addressed a personal threat to his life on Friday afternoon.