President Nieto bagged trip to US after Trump bashed drug cartels...which may have financed Nieto's campaign
Mexico Presidential Candidate Holds Anti-Trump Rally in Los Angeles
- Mexican presidential hopeful Andres Manuel López Obrador held a mass rally in Los Angeles on Sunday to criticize American President Donald J. Trump's plans to build a wall across the U.S.-Mexico border.
The populist López Obrador hoped to rally supporters against his country's ruling party, the Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI), and to capitalize on resentment over Trump's border wall proposal, wire service Reuters reported.
The Mexican politician went on to praise California as "a refuge and blessing for immigrants," and exclaimed "long live California," to the cheers of the crowd.
The candidate added that Trump is "stirring up" Americans against Mexicans, according to a version of his speech published on his website.(Excerpt) Read more at: breitbart.com ...
- Photo credit(s): breitbart.com
- Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto slammed President Donald Trump's executive orders on immigration, saying that "Mexico does not believe in walls"..
- Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto and U.S. President Donald Trump will meet at the end of this month to discuss trade, immigration and security issues..
- Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto's approval rating has slumped to a new low since Donald Trump won the U.S. presidency last week..
- Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto has doubled down on his assertion that he told Donald Trump that his country would not pay for the..
- President Enrique Pena Nieto levied heavy criticisms at Donald Trump following the Republican nominee's visit to Mexico Wednesday..
- A prominent Mexican TV news anchor is blasting Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto for inviting Donald Trump to Mexico City.
- Standing alongside the president of Mexico, a measured Donald Trump on Wednesday defended the right of the United States to build a massive border wall..