President Trump won't be able to get away with making "outlandish claims" without proof, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) said Thursday.
John Kasich: Donald Trump needs to work with Democrats on health care
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich said Sunday that President Donald Trump likely learned a lesson from his failed attempt to pass the Republican health care bill and called the lack of bipartisan cooperation in Washington "pathetic."
"You cannot have major changes in major programs affecting things like health care without including Democrats from the very beginning," Kasich, a Republican, said in an interview with Dana Bash on CNN's "State of the Union."
Kasich said he thinks Trump would learn something from the defeat and possibly move to work with Democrats on compromise legislation.(Excerpt) Read more at: edition.cnn.com ...
- Photo credit(s): edition.cnn.com
- President Donald Trump said it was "so pathetic" that his full Cabinet has not yet been confirmed, blaming Democrats in a tweet Friday morning.
- Most voters agree that it's bad for America and bad for the Democratic Party if Democrats continue to flat out oppose everything President Trump does.
- House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) said Monday at the National Press Club that Democrats are not ready to target President Trump..
- A strong majority of Americans say Democrats should look to cooperate with President Trump to strike deals, according to the inaugural Harvard-Harris poll..
- As soon as President Donald Trump announced Tuesday that he was selecting federal appeals Judge Neil Gorsuch for the Supreme Court..
- On Tuesday's broadcast of MSNBC's Morning Joe, Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA) said Democrats must take advantage of "public outcry against the [Trump] administration]."
- Senate Democrats on Tuesday refused to attend a committee vote on two of President Trump's more controversial nominees, effectively delaying their consideration.