ISIS murderous savages have released a mini photo set featuring the execution of a homosexual man by throwing him from a roof top.
PHOTOS: ISIS Execution Of "Homosexual" By Throwing Him From Rooftop In Mosul
- We do not condone nor support the atrocities committed by Daesh (ISIS) terrorists. Similar to other services on the web, we offered this content only to document their atrocities. Moving forward, videos will no longer load from our servers and these pages will remain for historical purposes.
- In a new photo report purportedly released by the bloodthirsty Islamic State, ISIS savages are shown executing a man accused of being a homosexual in Iraq.
In the report, a man accused of being a homosexual is thrown to his death from a rooftop in "Wilayat Ninawa's" Mosul.WATCH MORE: Daesh / ISIS Toddler Executing "Apostate" & Beheading Executions By Child Soldiers In Syria - Graphic Video
These photos were released to ISIS terrorist channels on January 9, 2017 by the Ninawa propaganda arm.
- Photo credit(s): zerocensorship.com
- ISIS militants have released a new photo set featuring the execution of an alleged homosexual.
- Bloodthirsty ISIS thugs have released a new propaganda photo series of savage executions.
- In a new photo report purportedly issued by the bloodthirsty Islamic State, ISIS savages brutally execute an alleged homosexual in Syria.
- PHOTOS: ISIS / Daesh Throwing Homosexual To His Death & Shooting Executions Of Crucified Men - GraphicIn a new photo report purportedly disseminated by the Islamic State, bloodthirsty ISIS terrorists are shown in "Wilayat al-Jazirah."
- In a new video purportedly issued by the Islamic State's "Wilayat al-Jazirah" propaganda office, the terrorist's show their religious police (Hisbah) enforcers on duty.
- PHOTOS: Latest ISIS Propaganda Release Is Execution Of Gay Man By Throwing Him Off Rooftop & StoningISIS savages have committed another atrocity, this time in Manbij, Syria.
- ISIS militants have released a new photo series that shows a man accused of homosexuality being executed in Iraq.