WATCH: ISIS Burning Jordanian Pilot ALIVE - Uncut Video
- We do not condone nor support the atrocities committed by Daesh (ISIS) terrorists. Similar to other services on the web, we offered this content only to document their atrocities. Moving forward, videos will no longer load from our servers and these pages will remain for historical purposes.
- PHOTOS and the VIDEO
The Islamic State has released a video, purportedly showing Moath al-Kasasbeh, the Jordanian pilot captured in December, being burned alive. The Jordanian government had pleaded to release the hostage in exchange for a captured terrorist.
We must be vigilante.
- A new set of propaganda photos purportedly released by the ISIS Islamic extremist group shows Hisbah officers in Syria.
- The barbaric Daesh (ISIS) terrorist group has released a propaganda set featuring their religious police officers in Syria.
- A new set of photographs purportedly released by the barbaric Islamic State shows Hisbah men conducting official duties in Syria.
- The savage ISIS (Daesh) terrorist organization has released a new set of propaganda photos out of Nineveh.
- The inhumane Daesh (ISIS) terrorist organization has released a series of photos showing the burning of contraband.
- The Islamic State terror group has released a video that shows the aftermath of combat with militia forces near Fallujah in Iraq.