This is the latest sick propaganda video from Islamic State terrorists, in which they can be seen desecrating the bodies of several Iraqi soldiers.
PHOTOS: ISIS Burning & Desecrating Bodies Of Dead Syrian Soldiers After Combat - Graphic
- We do not condone nor support the atrocities committed by Daesh (ISIS) terrorists. Similar to other services on the web, we offered this content only to document their atrocities. Moving forward, videos will no longer load from our servers and these pages will remain for historical purposes.
- In a new sickening photo report purportedly issued by the Islamic State, ISIS savages burn the bodies of dead Syrian soldiers after combat.
In the report, ISIS savages show combat in the countryside of Syria before burning and desecrating corpses of Syrian soldiers in "Wilayat Hims" or Homs province.
These photos were issued to ISIS channels on December 11, 2016 by the Hims propaganda center.
- Photo credit(s): zerocensorship.com
- In the latest propaganda video purportedly issued by the Islamic State, IS militants are shown during combat in the countryside of Syria.
- In a new photo report purportedly issued by the Islamic State, Daesh terrorists can be seen after an attack on Egyptian forces.
- In a new photo report purportedly issued by the Islamic State terrorists, IS savages can be seen on the battlefield in Iraq.
- WATCH: ISIL / ISIS Desecrating Bodies Of Dead Iraqi Soldiers During Battle For Mosul - Graphic videoIn a new video purportedly issued by the savage Islamic State, IS terrorists can be seen fighting in Iraq.
- A newly published set of propaganda photos released by the vile Islamic State (ISIS) militants shows combat in Syria's Homs province.
- WATCH: New ISIS Video Shows Desecration Of Syrian Soldiers Corpses & Assorted Weapons Being Fired In CombatA newly published propaganda video from the evil Islamic State (ISIS) terrorist group shows combat and the desecration of several corpses in Syria.
- A new video purportedly circulated by Islamic State terrorists shows the men engaged in combat in "Wilayat Homs," Syria.