Incoming White House counselor Kellyanne Conway said President-elect Donald Trump's campaign did not need WikiLeaks to convince Americans they Hillary Clinton..
Hillary Clinton: The world looks to America because of its values
- Hillary Clinton said in a brief speech Tuesday that the world looks to America because of its values, emphasizing the role of diplomacy in spreading peace.
"Diplomacy is one of the greatest forces for peace and prosperity and progress the world has ever known. And today, the lessons of this museum are more vital and urgent than ever," Clinton said at the opening of a new exhibit at the State Department, according to CNN.
"Democracy, freedom and the rule of law are under attack around the world. A rising tide of authoritarian and illiberalism threatens that foundation of the post WWII global era that American diplomats have built and defending since Marshall and Acheson," the former secretary of State said.(Excerpt) Read more at: thehill.com ...
- Photo credit(s): thehill.com
- The U.S. intelligence community hasn't been clear about Russian interference in the presidential election, and should "make the case" to the American people..
- It's a difficult question for the public - and one fraught with mixed feelings of anger, sadness, schadenfreude, empathy, glee and everything in between.
- Hillary Clinton Supporters Burn American Flag, Riot, Threaten to Kill Donald Trump After Losing ElectionRioting hit the streets of Portland and Oakland as Hillary Clinton supporters reacted badly to Donald Trump's election victory..
- Hillary Clinton and her campaign were critical of the FBI's top official on Friday for failing to explain and detail new emails the bureau said..
- Donald Trump said on Tuesday that Hillary Clinton's plan for Syria would "lead to world war three" because of the potential for conflict with military..
- New Wikileaks emails released just moments ago include a shocking admission by Clinton campaign manager John Podesta that Hillary Clinton..
- Hillary Clinton trolled two White House opponents with a single response, dinging Gary Johnson and Donald Trump by naming Angela Merkel as her favorite world..