Hillary Clinton Says More Gun Control the Answer to Gang-Related Gun Violence
- During the March 13 CNN Democrat Town Hall in Ohio, Hillary Clinton responded to a question about gang-related gun violence by pushing stricter gun control for law-abiding citizens.
She was responding to comments from questioner Vashitta Johnson, who talked about a seven-year-old boy being killed and his five-year-old and four-year old siblings being wounded in a gang-related attack. The questioner was clear: "This incident was actually a gang-related retaliation shooting." She also mentioned a shooting in which another five-year-old was shot while lying in his bed, then asked, "What programs would you implement in poverty-stricken communities in this country in an effort to decrease this type of violence?"
She said gun makers have to be held "accountable for the use of their products."(Excerpt) Read more at: breitbart.com ...
- Photo credit(s): breitbart.com
- Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the three candidates on stage at Saturday's Democratic presidential debate were equipped to pass gun safety legislation.
- A perennial proposal to get rid of Tennessee's requirement to obtain state-issued permit to carry handguns in public has failed in a Senate committee.
- Colorado State Rep. Patrick Neville, a survivor of the Columbine High School shooting, introduced a bill Tuesday that would allow guns in Colorado schools.