Hillary Clinton's campaign chair privately expressed his misgivings about a Clinton Global Initiative event in Morocco that the candidate had promised to attend.
Donna Brazile admits she forwarded town hall questions to Hillary Clinton camp
- Former interim Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile admitted Friday that she forwarded Democratic primary town hall questions to members of Hillary Clinton's campaign - something she had previously denied.
In an essay for Time published Friday, called "Russian DNC Narrative Played Out Exactly As They Hoped," the Democratic strategist said she had in fact passed on topics, despite saying she had not when her communications with the campaign were leaked by WikiLeaks in October.READ MORE: Wikileaks Taunts U.S. National Security Circles - Ready to Publish More CIA Intercepts of Angela Merkel
In October, emails from Clinton campaign Chair John Podesta's account were released by WikiLeaks showing that Brazile - then a CNN contributor - had forwarded questions ahead of a March primary debate.(Excerpt) Read more at: foxnews.com ...
- Photo credit(s): foxnews.com
- Citing Russia's meddling and a new watchdog investigation into the actions of the FBI heading into the November election, former Hillary Clinton campaign..
- Donna Brazile is not apologizing for leaking CNN debate questions and topics to the Hillary Clinton campaign during the Democratic primary.
- Hillary Clinton deleted a 2009 email in which she forwarded classified information to her daughter, Chelsea.
- CNN president Jeff Zucker ripped former contributor Donna Brazile's leaks to the Clinton campaign as "disgusting" and "unethical"..
- Hillary Clinton's own Twitter feed admits: She's 'one of the most corrupt, least popular, candidates of all time'I don't know who's running Hillary Clinton's Twitter feed. It's probably some poor, malnourished, lackey chained to a radiator in the basement next..
- CNN said Monday it's "completely uncomfortable" with new leaked emails that Donna Brazile fed debate questions to Hillary Clinton..
- One of the emails contained in the Wikileaks' Podesta email release shows that Hillary Clinton had gun control supporters planted in a town hall..