The approximately 65 million Democrats who voted for Hillary Clinton should pledge that in the future if a Republican wins..
Immigrant's store firebombed with a threatening note from "White America". Perpetrator revealed by CCTV
- The arrest of a black Charlottean for a planned out hate crime credited to "white America" has turned a Charlotte arson case into fuel for roiling conspiracy theories on social media.
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police suspected a black man in the case from the start, after seeing surveillance tape outside the Central Market, an immigrant-operated store in east Charlotte. A window was broken out, a flaming object thrown through the door and a note left behind that credited the fire to white followers of Donald Trump.
So how did a man with a history of marijuana arrests come up with an arson plan that included a typed note that starts: "Our newly elected president Donald Trump is our nation builder for White America. You all know that, we want our country back on the right track. We need to get ride of Muslims, Indians and all immigrants."(Excerpt) Read more at: kentucky.com ...
- Photo credit(s): kentucky.com
- Terminating diplomatic relations with Cuba would "deal a significant economic blow" to its people, the White House has advised President-elect Trump.
- Hillary Clinton Supporters Burn American Flag, Riot, Threaten to Kill Donald Trump After Losing ElectionRioting hit the streets of Portland and Oakland as Hillary Clinton supporters reacted badly to Donald Trump's election victory..
- U2 band leader Bono is no fan of Donald Trump, as he reminded concert-goers at this weekend's iHeartRadio music festival.
- White House Press secretary Josh Earnest compared the "right-wingers in Iran" to the "right-wingers in the United States..
- WATCH: Pro-Trump super PAC "The Great America PAC" hits Ted Cruz on immigration ahead of Wisconsin primary - VideoDonald Trump may not like super PACs, but one is coming to his defense in a very big way.
- WATCH: Hillary Clinton: 'White Terrorism' And 'Police Violence' Are Just As Big A Threat As ISIS - VideoAt the "Brown and Black Forum" in Iowa Monday, Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton could not differentiate between ISIS and "white terrorism."