Germany: Number of Syrian Migrants Could Double Due to Family Reunification
- The vice president of the Bundestag, Germany's parliament, fears that the number of Syrian migrants will double due to family reunification laws alone.
"The burden of family members' immigration could be higher in the immediate future than the burden of newly arriving Syrian refugees," said Johannes Singhammer, vice president of the Bundestag and member of the Christian Social Union (CSU), the coalition partner of Chancellor Angela Merkel's Christian Democratic Union (CDU).
The Bundestag vice president stated that local authorities are faced with "an extraordinarily great challenge ... There may not be enough living space, teachers, and educators at some point."
Singhammer singled out Syrian migrants as in the first quarter of 2016 almost all - 99.9 per cent - had their asylum claims accepted or received a "secure status" - a total of around 82,000 people for that period alone, reports Focus.(Excerpt) Read more at: breitbart.com ...
- Photo credit(s): breitbart.com
- GERMAN women are seen as "prostitutes" and "fair game" by migrants, a top political scientist has warned.
- Germany: Syrian migrant says he has 'sexual compulsion' after group sexually assault teen girls at partyMIGRANTS sexually assaulted a group of 18-year-old girls and tried to drag one screaming teenager into an empty room against her will.
- A German family have travelled to Russia to claim asylum, saying their homeland was no longer safe due to the huge migrant influx.
- Interior Ministry spokesperson Johannes Dimroth on Monday confirmed that the standard procedure for refugees from Syria would be changed "soon."
- Germany: Pakistani migrant accused of rape said he could not find a girlfriend and 'wanted to have sex'A migrant who is accused of raping one woman and assaulting five others claims he only did it because he could not find a girlfriend..
- POLICE in Cologne are preparing for a repeat of last year's shocking migrant sex attacks by emptying dozens of prison cells in advance of..