POLICE in Germany have been accused of covering up an alleged sex attack by an African migrant on a 13-year-old girl.
Germany: Fear of Crime Soars After Year of Migrant Attacks
- New statistics from mass-migration magnet Germany shows average citizens are increasingly fearful of public spaces, the news coming after a year of intense reports of crime committed by migrants in public spaces across Europe.
The new statistics collected in Germany by pollster YouGov show fear of being a victim of crime in particular public spaces is surging, with women more likely to be afraid than men. Standing out among those Germans most fear is railway stations and subway trains, as well as what the survey termed "large outdoor events" such as festivals and carnivals.
While women found some areas conspicuously risky - notably parking lots - the greatest demographic gap was by age, with few young people feeling threatened but an increasing number of older Germans more worried. By contrast the most wealthy felt the least worried, perhaps reflecting - as pointed out by Welt - their access to private cars and taxis, while not depending on night-busses, public parking lots, and train stations.
Those living in the countryside were more likely to feel safe than those in cities.(Excerpt) Read more at: breitbart.com ...
- Photo credit(s): breitbart.com
- GERMAN police have set up a 'migrant crime team' aimed at combatting the rise in robberies, violent and sexual crimes perpetrated by migrants.
- A SWIMMING pool has been forced to beef up its security detail after a spike in sex attacks by migrants.
- ANOTHER German festival has been plagued by sex assaults after girls were groped by "groups" of migrant men.
- An Eritrean migrant has been sentenced to just 30 hours community service for a violent sexual assault on a woman in a car park.